Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Faint pink line on six pregnancy tests. BFP? or evaporation lines?
AmIpregnant posted:
Am I pregnant? I have taken 6 pregnancy tests in the last two days. I used two different types. Internet cheapie and hospital ones. They all got a very faint pink line within the 3 min time frame.

I don't know how to post a photo on here but the lines even show up on a photo even though very faint.

I would like to post the photo.

What do you think? Am I pregnant? How do know they are evaporation lines?
Shortcake88 responded:
Honestly, I think you're pregnant! Especially if you got that many to show up! If you would like to post the pics of them...there is another website that I'm also on that you can post the pictures and the other woman can vote for what they think or leave a comment about it. But, I'm pretty sure with having 6 come're definitely pregnant. You can get false negatives but hardly ever false positives. But again since there are so many, theres no way they can all be wrong . Congrats and hope this helps!

Oh and the website is (you scroll over the pregnancy tests section and the second one down says HPT and OPK tests, you do have to be a member which is free to post photos though)
Me (24), DF (26), DSS (5), DD (2), DD (1). Very happy and lucky of my little family!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Living in NC, with DH, DD (8) and our super dog. Im 38 and hubby is 42... Who'da thunk we would be able to do it again??? Without trying?!?!?!?

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.