Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Got to see my baby FINALLY!
missashley1010 posted:
Went to the doctors on Tuesday and I got my ultrasound iv been waiting ever so patiently for. I was a week off on my dates so my June bug is now going to be a May baby! I am due 5/29/2013! I am a May baby so is my sister, my friends daughter, and my good friend. Its going to be a busy month! I was just so happy to see my little bean! 1 more week till I move up!

reb_hun responded:
so we are going to barely miss each other that's too bad, i move up to third tri come next wednesday. you never know, you could still have a june bug. my two may babies both turned into june bugs. good luck!! are you gonna find out at your next ultrasound what you're having?

MRSKuhns responded:
Congrats! I am due May 30th so we are sort of due date buddies!
Me (24), DH (27), DS (21m), M/C 4/12, M/C 6/12, and due 5/30/13

missashley1010 replied to reb_hun's response:
Oh no! Well congrats on the move up to third tri! Oh I know ill have a May baby due to me having a repeat c section. I will for sure find out what im having at the 20 week appt I need to know lol. I am such a planner and I like to call the baby boy or girl.

missashley1010 replied to MRSKuhns's response:
That is way cool I needed a due date buddy.

Spartan_Mommy responded:
May 29th, is a great birthday. That is my birthday.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother to a crazy 2 year old and pregnant with my second baby that is due in December. We live a crazy life of traveling every couple months...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.