Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Got to see my baby FINALLY!
missashley1010 posted:
Went to the doctors on Tuesday and I got my ultrasound iv been waiting ever so patiently for. I was a week off on my dates so my June bug is now going to be a May baby! I am due 5/29/2013! I am a May baby so is my sister, my friends daughter, and my good friend. Its going to be a busy month! I was just so happy to see my little bean! 1 more week till I move up!

reb_hun responded:
so we are going to barely miss each other that's too bad, i move up to third tri come next wednesday. you never know, you could still have a june bug. my two may babies both turned into june bugs. good luck!! are you gonna find out at your next ultrasound what you're having?

MRSKuhns responded:
Congrats! I am due May 30th so we are sort of due date buddies!
Me (24), DH (27), DS (21m), M/C 4/12, M/C 6/12, and due 5/30/13

missashley1010 replied to reb_hun's response:
Oh no! Well congrats on the move up to third tri! Oh I know ill have a May baby due to me having a repeat c section. I will for sure find out what im having at the 20 week appt I need to know lol. I am such a planner and I like to call the baby boy or girl.

missashley1010 replied to MRSKuhns's response:
That is way cool I needed a due date buddy.

Spartan_Mommy responded:
May 29th, is a great birthday. That is my birthday.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to a sexy soldier, mother of 2 girls, expecting baby #3 due date is April 30,2011.. now im also a mother of of 3 dogs and 2 guinea pigs.. I ca...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful