Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

First BFP!
tjackson1016 posted:
We did an IUI almost 3 weeks ago tomorrow and found out we're expecting last Sunday. We've been TTC for 18 months when we did the IUI. Before I did the beta blood test last Sunday, my breast were sore and in general I wasn't feeling well. So I assumed my period was about to start. Imagine our shock when we found out we were pregnant! Anyways, early last week I started having light cramping, almost like period cramps. From what I've read this is normal, so I'm not worried. I started feeling very tired and in need of a nap later this week. I go back to have a 3rd blood test to check my hcg levels on Monday and am nervous. I'll have an ultrasound around day 30 and am currently on day 17 now.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Congratulations! Yes, period-like cramping is normal; I had it with both pregnancies.

tjackson1016 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thank you! I am now 6w4d and saw the heartbeat earlier this week! I have my first major checkup later in December. Nervous, but excited at the same time!

Spotlight: Member Stories

This is my first pregnancy, and my and my DF are so excited, as well as all our family. It will be my moms first grandchild, and is bringing such joy ...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.