Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

10 Weeks - Symptoms Fading
bherbert posted:
Hi ladies,

I'm 10 weeks today and I woke up and my breasts didn't hurt and I'm not feeling sick. I'm tired (but I always have trouble sleeping) but that's it. I'm worried because I read a sign of miscarriage is symptoms going away because the baby isn't growing anymore.
Also, yesterday I had sharp pains on my right side and a shooting pain up my back. The nurses said it was probably muscular but I'm still really worried!

This is my first pregnancy - We saw the baby with a heartbeat at 8w1d.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!!

missashley1010 responded:
I havnt experienced your exact situation I just know my pregnancy symptoms change day to day week to week. So in that sense I would try not to be too worried. Its so hard early on to go through the what ifs. When is your next appt?

bherbert replied to missashley1010's response:
I had my 2nd appointment yesterday and she checked the heartbeat and everything sounded fine! She said the symptoms fading can be normal. I never thought I would want to feel sick or have my breasts hurt!

Now I'm worried because last night in the middle of the night I had a twisting pain in my left side. It hurt when I stretched and felt like a cramp but went away eventually when I laid down and took deep breaths.

Thanks!

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful