Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

10 Weeks - Symptoms Fading
bherbert posted:
Hi ladies,

I'm 10 weeks today and I woke up and my breasts didn't hurt and I'm not feeling sick. I'm tired (but I always have trouble sleeping) but that's it. I'm worried because I read a sign of miscarriage is symptoms going away because the baby isn't growing anymore.
Also, yesterday I had sharp pains on my right side and a shooting pain up my back. The nurses said it was probably muscular but I'm still really worried!

This is my first pregnancy - We saw the baby with a heartbeat at 8w1d.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!!

missashley1010 responded:
I havnt experienced your exact situation I just know my pregnancy symptoms change day to day week to week. So in that sense I would try not to be too worried. Its so hard early on to go through the what ifs. When is your next appt?

bherbert replied to missashley1010's response:
I had my 2nd appointment yesterday and she checked the heartbeat and everything sounded fine! She said the symptoms fading can be normal. I never thought I would want to feel sick or have my breasts hurt!

Now I'm worried because last night in the middle of the night I had a twisting pain in my left side. It hurt when I stretched and felt like a cramp but went away eventually when I laid down and took deep breaths.

Thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

me (31) DH (31); married 6 years. One son born March 2009. Due around Jan 10th?

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.