Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

am i having implantation bleeding !?!?
babybump2012 posted:
okay ladies i need some advice im 20 years old and have always had regular periods ...28 day cycles seven days length of bleeding . well in semptember i was a day late than october i was two days early but those periods were normal now this month i started on saturday which i wasnt supposed to start until the 20th. this round i have bleed for two days straight red dark blood the third day i spottedd brown blood for like ten mins at nine am at around eight pm that night i spotted baerly any red blood and nowtheforth day i didnt bleed at all until abot 10 mins ago with red blood again bt its not even enough to fill a liner my qestion is am i experiencing implanantion bleeding because im hungry every two to three hors , naseos if i dont eat and sore boobs and backaches in my lower back im afraid to test becase i dont want it to be a negative

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All! I am 27 year old from PA. Married for a 2 years and we had our first child a boy on 5/24/11. We also have two knuckle head dogs that are li...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.