Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

am i having implantation bleeding !?!?
babybump2012 posted:
okay ladies i need some advice im 20 years old and have always had regular periods ...28 day cycles seven days length of bleeding . well in semptember i was a day late than october i was two days early but those periods were normal now this month i started on saturday which i wasnt supposed to start until the 20th. this round i have bleed for two days straight red dark blood the third day i spottedd brown blood for like ten mins at nine am at around eight pm that night i spotted baerly any red blood and nowtheforth day i didnt bleed at all until abot 10 mins ago with red blood again bt its not even enough to fill a liner my qestion is am i experiencing implanantion bleeding because im hungry every two to three hors , naseos if i dont eat and sore boobs and backaches in my lower back im afraid to test becase i dont want it to be a negative

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a happily pregnant Navy wife. My husband and I got married June of 2009. We're from southern California so when we found out that we were get...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful