Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

am i having implantation bleeding !?!?
babybump2012 posted:
okay ladies i need some advice im 20 years old and have always had regular periods ...28 day cycles seven days length of bleeding . well in semptember i was a day late than october i was two days early but those periods were normal now this month i started on saturday which i wasnt supposed to start until the 20th. this round i have bleed for two days straight red dark blood the third day i spottedd brown blood for like ten mins at nine am at around eight pm that night i spotted baerly any red blood and nowtheforth day i didnt bleed at all until abot 10 mins ago with red blood again bt its not even enough to fill a liner my qestion is am i experiencing implanantion bleeding because im hungry every two to three hors , naseos if i dont eat and sore boobs and backaches in my lower back im afraid to test becase i dont want it to be a negative

Spotlight: Member Stories

Lins (26) Mike (27) DD(4/17/12) TTC for 2 1/2 yrs...Clomid for 3 cycles. Miscarried @ 6wks on 2nd cycle & here we are again hoping all goes well :...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful