Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

WIfe Pregnant
    Candyman3960 posted:
    My wife is pregnant (3 to 5 weeks) and she has no energy. She is taking Pre-Natal vitamins and is eating when she is hungry. any ideas what might be causing her lack of energy. This is her first pregnancy and she is 43 years old.

missashley1010 responded:
    If you read anything about being pregnant a lack of energy is going to be one of the first things you find. It is most apparent in the first and third trimester. Her body is in overdrive introducing new hormones and getting ready to support another life for the next 9 months. It is very common for her to feel tired and have no energy. tell her to try to go on a walk or do something that involves exercise it is a great energy booster! Congrats BTW

frysjean replied to missashley1010's response:
    I completely agree with Miss Ashley. I'm about 5 weeks along and all I want to do is take a nap when I get home from work. I feel so much better if I eat a light snack and take the dog for a walk. I get more lethargic when I try to regain energy by resting.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a first timer at age 42. Husband has a 16 year old so I am PT mom some weekends. I have 2 neices and 3 nephews and oodles of cousins I participat...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
    Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    119 of 196 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.