Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Irregular bleeding after positive pregnancy test
Chicky1227 posted:
Hi, I'm a little confused because My period was about a week late so I took 2 pregnancy tests and both were positive. But then that same night I got really bad cramps and lower back pains the whole night then I started bleeding heavily for the whole next day. Then I bled regular the second day with jus cramps no more lower back pains. The third day I didn't bleed at all so I took another test and it was negative. But now the fourth day I start bleeding again ? I'm confused what I should I? Did I miscarry? I'm confused. Is this something I should be worried about ?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Christina - Texas - Married to DH May 2003, 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (possible twins) was a member of the WebMD Boards way back ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.