Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Transv u/s
jeha614 posted:
Hi I would like to know how accurate the transv u/s. Based on my LMP I am 9weeks and 3 days now (Nov.23), but when I got my u/s yesterday (Nov.22) it is 10 weeks and 6 days. How does it happen that I've got pregnant even I got my period 2 weeks later? It means It was Sept.7 since I got pregnant but I had my period last Sept.17. Do they only based the weeks thru the measurement?

Thank you.

mommyin2011 responded:
It just means that you baby is just a little bigger that a '9 wk old' fetus should be. They will base your due date on their calculations. You got pregnant at the correct time, your baby is just a week bigger than normal

Congrats!!!! Relax and enjoy this wonderful time!!
Me (30) DH (32) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I had that with one measurement. I was measuring a week ahead of where I should have been. The doctor asked if I was sure about my period dates (yes, I keep track of them on my calendar) or if I had gotten a negative test before my positive (no). My baby had just had a growth spurt before the ultrasound.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 21 years old. My boyfriend Kent (23) and I have been together for alittle over two years. We're completely crazy about eachother! A y...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.