Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Transv u/s
jeha614 posted:
Hi I would like to know how accurate the transv u/s. Based on my LMP I am 9weeks and 3 days now (Nov.23), but when I got my u/s yesterday (Nov.22) it is 10 weeks and 6 days. How does it happen that I've got pregnant even I got my period 2 weeks later? It means It was Sept.7 since I got pregnant but I had my period last Sept.17. Do they only based the weeks thru the measurement?

Thank you.

mommyin2011 responded:
It just means that you baby is just a little bigger that a '9 wk old' fetus should be. They will base your due date on their calculations. You got pregnant at the correct time, your baby is just a week bigger than normal

Congrats!!!! Relax and enjoy this wonderful time!!
Me (30) DH (32) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I had that with one measurement. I was measuring a week ahead of where I should have been. The doctor asked if I was sure about my period dates (yes, I keep track of them on my calendar) or if I had gotten a negative test before my positive (no). My baby had just had a growth spurt before the ultrasound.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two wonderful girls...and this hopefully is our last pregnancy (unless it is another girl...lol.) :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful