Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Snacks?
Spartan_Mommy posted:
Any suggestions for healthy, quick, easy, and discrete snacks to keep on hand in my classroom? I am a teacher and need something that I can munch on quickly in between classes or while the kids are working quietly.

MrsC0802 responded:
I was a teacher during my first pregnancy. I liked almonds. No refrigeration necessary and they are very filling. Plus good fats for your growing baby.

KLN777 responded:
I am not a teacher, but I do work with kids. Between sessions, I snack on Luna bars. Lots of good nutrition for the baby and they come in lots of yummy flavors.

Anon_77886 responded:
Dried fruit - but some kinds (like the dried plums I had recently) can leave a film on you hand so keep some hand sanitizer near by. I also like nuts, trail mix and granola bars (the high fiber/low sugar ones),

Anon_77886 replied to Anon_77886's response:
Cheese too - like string cheese. During the first trimester when I had morning sickness - I could still eat cheese.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Chasity and I am married to a wonderful man named James. I have four children and one on the way. Here are their names and dates of birth....More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.