Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Could really use some advice, not sure what to think....
An_249218 posted:
I am 7 weeks pregnant. I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago because I was spotting. 2 weeks ago I had an ultrasound done, I was told the baby was tiny considering I was 5 weeks pregnant. The baby's heart rate was 85 bpm, we could see the heart beat. 1 week later I had another ultrasound done the baby's heart rate had improved to 95 bmp, but we were unable to see the heart beat. The ultrasound tech also said that the Yok and sak were too close in size. At first I wasn't sure what she meant, then she told me that with her years of experience that she was sorry. I wouldn't carry my baby to term. My OBGYN wasn't so quite as matter of fact. I have another app on the 10th of December, so a little over a week. I am honestly scared to death. Am I doomed to miscarry?

Let me also tell you this is my second pregnancy. I had my first child a year ago. I had a rough pregnancy with him with morning sickness and at 7 months I was given 2 non stress tests a week to make sure he was doing ok. For a month time he appeared to not grow. He was a healthy baby.

I could really use some advice. I dont know what to do. I am afraid that they might suggest a D and C on my next visit and I am not sure what to do.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Kim (if you didn't figure that one out already). Me and my wonderful husband wed on June 18th 2010 and on July 26th 2010 we had ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.