Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Stomach Flutters
FingersCrossed posted:
Hey I have never reached out like this before but hoping to get some feedback. I am trying to get pregnant and right now I am 8 days past ovulation. For last couple hours I have had these strong flutter feelings on my left side under belly button. Its like an odd pulling/butterfly ticklish feeling. Could this be a pregnancy symptom?

Spartan_Mommy responded:
I googled stomach flutters in early pregnancy and saw that many women have said that. I personally think that it is most likely muscle spasms or gas bubbles, but I suppose it is possible.

Are you feeling fatigued, sick, moody, sore breasts, exhausted? Those are the more typical early pregnancy signs.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Had my first child, my son Brodie, on July 4th 2008 by emergency C-section. Miscarried my 2nd baby at 12 weeks on November 2, 2010. Am not pregnant ag...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.