Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Risk factor for high risk pregnancy??? expert advice wanted
5ylver posted:
Hello, I have been on these posts before and still lurk from time to time. Well, now I am returning to the pregnancy boards lol

I was hoping for expert advice, or maybe if anyone in general can answer me this, Does having a large baby put me at risk for high risk pregnancy?
My first daughter was 8lb 10oz at birth and my second daughter was 10lbs even at birth (yikes) I had no complications, no epidural, did NOT have gestational diabetes. Since my last pregnancy resulted in a 10lb baby girl, I was wondering would that make my current pregnancy high risk?
BTW my little 10lb butterball has really stretched out, she is so tall and thin! and only weighs 23 pounds now (14 months old) lol

missashley1010 responded:
I am not sure on your question of being high risk due to having a larger baby, but I recognized your picture and I think you were on the boards last time I was. My son is 14 months also so I am assuming I am right about seeing you before. Just wanted to say welcome back.

5ylver replied to missashley1010's response:
thanks and welcome back as well! Yes, you probably have seen me here, I have a 2 year old (30 months) and a 1 year old (almost 15 months) lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi,My name is Karen. I'm 41 and 25 weeks pregnant with my third child.I have a 19 year old and a 17 year old.Talk about a mid-life crisis! LOL Hop...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.