happy and nervous
tasha4boys posted:
Hello everyone. My name is Tasha and I found out I am pregnant Dec 6th. Pretty sure I am like 5wks1day. I am pretty regular. I am 30yrs old and I have 4 boys their ages are 9,7 and twins that are 4. I am happy and so nervous. We had been on the fence about having one more but then decided we would wait til nexy year. Well I guess that someone had other plans. but then I have all this stuff coming through my head about what if I cant handle 4 is 5 too much, what if i have twins again! will we need to move or get a new car.. I know just crazy stuff that runs wild. Besides my boobs and nipples killing me everything else is normal which is weird for me cause I usually have morning sickness sooo bad. oh and I have been sooo tired. But i feel great which I am thankful for since I am one busy mom to begin with. LOL I hope to be a helpful to anyone tha I can an have support cause I am not sure how my family is going to take this. I have not told anyone except my husband and sister and best friend.. Well have a great day!