Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

happy and nervous
tasha4boys posted:
Hello everyone. My name is Tasha and I found out I am pregnant Dec 6th. Pretty sure I am like 5wks1day. I am pretty regular. I am 30yrs old and I have 4 boys their ages are 9,7 and twins that are 4. I am happy and so nervous. We had been on the fence about having one more but then decided we would wait til nexy year. Well I guess that someone had other plans. but then I have all this stuff coming through my head about what if I cant handle 4 is 5 too much, what if i have twins again! will we need to move or get a new car.. I know just crazy stuff that runs wild. Besides my boobs and nipples killing me everything else is normal which is weird for me cause I usually have morning sickness sooo bad. oh and I have been sooo tired. But i feel great which I am thankful for since I am one busy mom to begin with. LOL I hope to be a helpful to anyone tha I can an have support cause I am not sure how my family is going to take this. I have not told anyone except my husband and sister and best friend.. Well have a great day!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Engaged; egg donor... and now I'm pregnant!!! First time!!

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.