Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Hatred hormones???
Lurch posted:
My fiance and I decided to start a family. She is now pregnant. About 10 weeks. She does not want me near her. Does not want to see me or talk to me. Made me leave the house. Says she needs her space. Some say this is all hormones and she should settle down around the end of the first trimester. True? Any advice?

MrsBurt05 responded:
Sorry it's been rough for you. Hormones tend to settle down after the 1st trimester, but of course our bodies are always changing and pumping out hormones. Every woman is different. I wasn't NEAR as emotional when I was pregnant with my other two when compared with this one, but it's starting to taper off(I'm 13 weeks 3 days today.) Give her some space and when she's ready, ask her if there's anything else that's bothering her that's making her feel this way? There could be something else she's not saying?
Best of luck to you!
DS-11/22/05 DS-11/19/07 BFP-10/21/12-DUE JULY 2ND 2013!! Think pink! :)

Blog: http://youngmommaliving.blogspot.com/

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello my name is Laura and I am 22. Not married yet but have been engaged for the past few months. We were planning on getting married next summer but...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful