Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Implantation bleeding? period like?
kaydenicole posted:
I had been on antibiotics for over a week. I ovulated on the 9th, and we had sex the 7th and 8th. Both without protection. This morning we had sex and right after i noticed light pink bleeding which later turned into a bright red. i have not been bleeding MUCH, not enough for a tampon, but it is still enough for me to have to wear a pad so i don't gross anything up. However i am not due for my period for another 9 days according to the app on my phone (which is 100% accurate so far, have been using the app for a year and never been wrong.) I'm just confused as to what this is. PLEASE HELP! I'm worried there may be something wrong medically or maybe i am just pregnant? Thank you.

2013hope4us responded:
Hi kinda same happened to me we had sex 4 and 3 days before o since my o ive been wiping brown watery blood I'm going to wait till next month to test if I need to as I have pcos.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lindsay (30). DH is 35. We are due with our first baby on September 25th!

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful