Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Implantation bleeding? period like?
kaydenicole posted:
I had been on antibiotics for over a week. I ovulated on the 9th, and we had sex the 7th and 8th. Both without protection. This morning we had sex and right after i noticed light pink bleeding which later turned into a bright red. i have not been bleeding MUCH, not enough for a tampon, but it is still enough for me to have to wear a pad so i don't gross anything up. However i am not due for my period for another 9 days according to the app on my phone (which is 100% accurate so far, have been using the app for a year and never been wrong.) I'm just confused as to what this is. PLEASE HELP! I'm worried there may be something wrong medically or maybe i am just pregnant? Thank you.

2013hope4us responded:
Hi kinda same happened to me we had sex 4 and 3 days before o since my o ive been wiping brown watery blood I'm going to wait till next month to test if I need to as I have pcos.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My Name is Diana and I live in Charleston, SC. We are pregnant with our third child. I have two girls ages 10 and 5. We are really hoping for a bo...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.