Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Sure I'm pregnant- Implantation Bleeding but Neg Test?
JessGirl1 posted:
Hi all! We are trying for a baby and tried during my ovulation 2 weeks ago. I0 days later I felt very tired, had bad back ache and my beasts felt fuller. A few days later, so roughly 10 days post ovulation I went to loo and peed out a small stringy clot followed by a bit if red blood. Totally not period blood and also 4 days too early for my period and I'm regular. I was so worried, looked it up and was relieved to know it sounded like implantation bleeding, which I'd never heard of! For 2.5 days I had the same, a few small clots, redder blood and mild cramping. Now it's been 6 days and I just get a bit of pale brown 'blood' and only when I go to pee.

My period is 1day late which has rarely ever happened.

. But again, negative pregnancy test, nd this is an early response one? I know I've read don't test until after implantation bleeding as it won't show up? But so infusing and frustrating its now gone on 5 days ( although very little for past 2). Has anyone had similar and gone on to get a positive result/be pregnant? Would really appreciate any thoughts or advice.

Spotlight: Member Stories

We miscarried in March 2010 and are expecting again in April 2011. I am very happy to be pregnant!

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful