Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Sure I'm pregnant- Implantation Bleeding but Neg Test?
JessGirl1 posted:
Hi all! We are trying for a baby and tried during my ovulation 2 weeks ago. I0 days later I felt very tired, had bad back ache and my beasts felt fuller. A few days later, so roughly 10 days post ovulation I went to loo and peed out a small stringy clot followed by a bit if red blood. Totally not period blood and also 4 days too early for my period and I'm regular. I was so worried, looked it up and was relieved to know it sounded like implantation bleeding, which I'd never heard of! For 2.5 days I had the same, a few small clots, redder blood and mild cramping. Now it's been 6 days and I just get a bit of pale brown 'blood' and only when I go to pee.

My period is 1day late which has rarely ever happened.

. But again, negative pregnancy test, nd this is an early response one? I know I've read don't test until after implantation bleeding as it won't show up? But so infusing and frustrating its now gone on 5 days ( although very little for past 2). Has anyone had similar and gone on to get a positive result/be pregnant? Would really appreciate any thoughts or advice.

Spotlight: Member Stories

my name is brandi and i'm 25. my husband, ronnie, is 26. we have the greatest 2 year old son, troy scott. expecting baby #2 on june 14th, 2011. i ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.