Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Pregnant while at Disney World
Mandy5578 posted:
Hello all. I'm new again to these boards so bear with me. I'm not pregnant yet but we are TTC for our second child. (DD is 3) We have a trip to Walt Disney World scheduled for this May which is our 10 year anniversary as well. If we get pregnant sometime soon, I will be about 3 to 4 months prego for the trip. Has anyone been prego or know someone who was prego during a trip to the World? Since it is our anniversary I don't want to cancel, but I still hope to have a good time if I am indeed pregnant. Any thoughts? And also, I know there are warnings galore for expectant mothers not to ride certain rides, but does anyone know if I would be able to get away with riding certain rides and not just "It's a Small World?" Would the rapids be ok? Thanks for the help. And Congrats to all on your pregnancy!!!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I know at my state fair they have signs at all the rides indicated who is not recommened to ride it. They even discourage pregnant women to ride the merry-go-round.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Baby number one was born in September 2010 after a frustrating 13 attempts to get pregnant. We decided since it was so hard to get pregnant the first ...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful