Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

bleeeding while might be pregant
anita48 posted:
I usually have a period every month and this time I was surose to start at the end of december but I didn't so I am waiting to see if I have a period at the end of this month but I started spotting on the week before and its not my usual flow,I usually go heavy for the first day or so and then lighter but this time I spotted on and off for three days and then on the fourth day it got a little more but still the same color dark red but anyway I also have pregancy sysptoms like sores and sensitive boobs,have to pee alot,backaches,headaches,a little cramping,a pain on one side of my pelvic,my adomen is hard.I have also done to pregancy test and they have been negative so I am dum founded on what to do can someone help please?

ju1ia91 responded:
It sounds like you were having implantation bleeding you probably are pregnant, you should try another test or go to your doctor and have a blood test done.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.