Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

? Period 4 days early
charlierex1012 posted:
Hi all,

My DH and I are finally trying to conceive. All of this is new to me, so don't mind me! I ovulated on day 16-17 (+OPK on the 14th). I am regular every 28 days. On day 29, I started to have brown bleeding, enough for a liner (tmi, I apologize), then 3 days later I had heavy bright red bleeding needing a pad, which stopped within two days. I did not have any of my usual PMS symptoms. As far as pregnancy symptoms, I've had sore breasts and increase in thirst, which could all be in my head. I saw my MD and said it was most likely an early period due to stress (I'm in a master's program and work has been annoying me). Anyone else have/had a similar situation. If you had the same situation, did you have a healthy pregnancy and when did you test?

Thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

DD Lily -3 years old 6/26/08 Pregnant with TWINS due 10/12 OH MY!!

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.