Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

? Period 4 days early
charlierex1012 posted:
Hi all,

My DH and I are finally trying to conceive. All of this is new to me, so don't mind me! I ovulated on day 16-17 (+OPK on the 14th). I am regular every 28 days. On day 29, I started to have brown bleeding, enough for a liner (tmi, I apologize), then 3 days later I had heavy bright red bleeding needing a pad, which stopped within two days. I did not have any of my usual PMS symptoms. As far as pregnancy symptoms, I've had sore breasts and increase in thirst, which could all be in my head. I saw my MD and said it was most likely an early period due to stress (I'm in a master's program and work has been annoying me). Anyone else have/had a similar situation. If you had the same situation, did you have a healthy pregnancy and when did you test?

Thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am happily married to my best friend and soulmate. We married July 10, 2004. I am 38 and he is 41 and so far no children.

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful