Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Just found out I was pregnant
mother_2_3 posted:
I just recently found out I was due in September! I am so excited. My husband and I have been trying for such a long time. I am worried about miscarriage since rates are at 30%, especially since we had a hard time conceiving. Any natural tips to keeping healthy and avoiding miscarriage?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
There's really nothing you can to to prevent a miscarriage; if it's going to happen, it'll happen.

charinkellie responded:
Congratulations!!
I hope all goes well for you. I suffered a miscarriage in November and it was devestating...the baby was going to be my husbands first (he's 39). We're expecting again now and so far, so good, but I absolutely can understand the fear.
Every little twinge I have worries me.

I will just say that of course trying to stay stress-free, getting good rest, staying hydrated and eating well along with taking your prenatal vitamins should help you stay healthy.
Best of luck!! Keep us updated.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I suffered a miscarriage June 2010. We just got married in Feb 2011and are now expecting again! <3 We could not be more thrilled!

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful