Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Could i still be pregnant?
ju1ia91 posted:
About a week before my period was due I had very light pink spotting just one day, and then my period was 5 days late (I am always 28 days sometimes earlier but never been late),,,,, and now on the 6th day (day after I had sexual intercourse) i woke up with light pink spotting again only when i wiped though, very mild cramps,and then later on in the day it got a little heavier and darker red and my cramps got a little worse, but now it is very light again and light cramps. Could it be implantation bleeding, or just because of sex, is it still possible i could be pregnant? I took two tests they were both negative.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you are pregnant, it would be too early to know. It takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant and begin producing the pregnancy hormone.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two wonderful girls...and this hopefully is our last pregnancy (unless it is another girl...lol.) :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful