Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

just found out i'm pregnant.
An_250289 posted:
could i be pregnant? i tested three tests and is positive. today i did another test and the right line is red and the left line is very light red. you can see that the line is there. i just want to make sure that i'm pregnant. i'm very happy. should i try another test?

mahlem15 responded:
Congrats! If you see a line, I don't see any reason to re-test. Unless, of course, you just want to... I'd call your OB and let them know that you had a positive pregnancy test and get set up for your first appointment.

An_250343 responded:
congrats dear... i waiting for to test.....when did u test? I am 35 yrs old. Trying for our second child. Last period started Jan 15 ended Jan 24. My cycle length very between 24-27 days, so this time I used the ovulation kit. As soon as we got the "happy face" we successfully pinned out ovulation date. I have done one pregnancy test with the 6 days early detection kit on Feb 5 (day 21) which came out negative that made me sad. If I the cycle length is 24days then the period due is today Fan 8, which still hasn't started. I scared to test. Should I test today or wait one more day to test.

missashley1010 responded:
I agree im going to go ahead and say congrats your pregnant. even the faintest line is still a positive. I hate dye tests I usually go with digital so if you do retest id go with digital. Congrats on your pregnancy. To the other poster test when your ready as long as you missed a period you should be okay to test whenever..well in the morning anyway Good luck to you.

HamelMommy2011 responded:
Sounds like you are pregnant, usually positive results wont be incorrect, always check with a doctor though! I also always go with digital that way there is no mistake!! also from any test ive done when it is positive it comes up very quickly!!

prettie_cua replied to An_250343's response:
did the test on the 5th of february and it came out postive. i did a test earlier like the week before and it came out negative but then a week later i did the test again and is positive. is too good to be true for me and my husband to believe it because we has been trying for baby number two for so long now.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Cori I'm 24 and my husband is Jeff who is 27. We have a handsome little boy, Cole, who was born on 5/27/09 and is a great baby! We have...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.