Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

So Excited!!!...and so so nervous...
mahlem15 posted:
After TTC #2 for 3 years and having a miscarriage at 8 weeks in July, I got a positive pregnancy test on Saturday (Feb 2). I wasn't even going to take one because I had been spotting so much but I just felt "weird" so I did and was very surprised to see a +! I called my OB right away and they had me come in that morning for a blood test. HCG was only at 48.6 so I was pretty sure that I was miscarrying again. They had me come in again yesterday to see if it was doubling and it was at 118.3!!! So, now I'm really excited but also very nervous. I want this to work out SO BADLY but am so afraid to get my hopes up after the last pregnancy. They have scheduled me to come in for an ultrasound tomorrow. From my calculations, I will only be about 4 1/2 weeks at that point. I know that at that point you may or may not see a gestational sac so I'm a bit nervous and confused about why we are even doing it this early. Should just be happy I suppose! I'm still spotting a little but she said that is really common in early pregnancy. Can it just be 13 weeks already!

charinkellie responded:
Woo hoo!
Congrats to you! I suffered a miscarriage in November and am pregnant now. I'm with you, very anxious and nervous but so happy and excited!

I'll be around seven weeks when they do my ultrasound on the 14th, and I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for good news as well. I hope that your ultrasound will show the sac and other signs of things moving along as they should.
GOOD LUCK!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Gina. I am 29 years old but will be 30 years old when my LO makes his or her debut. I am originally from northeast Louisiana but currently ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.