Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Just Found out Im expecting
HamelMommy2011 posted:
Hello ladies, I have been on here before when I was expecting my daughter who is now 16 months old. I took a test just yesterday only to find out a very shocking result of being pregnant. This is about the time myself and hubby said we would want to have another but we were putting it off since he has been unemployed!! I am however very excited about another addition and praying for no problems when is a good time to announce another pregnancy though we waited till about 6-8 weeks with our daughter but im just so excited i dont want to wait!! any advice??

Carleysmom responded:
Congratulations!! I'm a firm believer in everything happens, when it happens for a reason. I found out a week ago that we are expecting #2. I have been hesitant to tell family because I am a bit freaked out. I think 8-12 weeks is a good time frame.. Have you been to the doctor yet? do you know how far along you are? Congratulations again!!!

HamelMommy2011 replied to Carleysmom's response:
im the same way, what will be will be! I have went to the doctor she said so far everything looks great and today I am 6 weeks. due Oct 12th I think we will at least wait to announce to EVERYBODY till after the next apt I will be 8-10 weeks at that point and will have had a look at the little one

Spotlight: Member Stories

Baby number one was born in September 2010 after a frustrating 13 attempts to get pregnant. We decided since it was so hard to get pregnant the first ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.