Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

help! Pregnant or just weight gain?
devsbre posted:
Hi Im 20 and have been experiencing some pregnancy symptoms I had unprotected sex on the 14 and 15 of december and the afternoon of the 15 i woke up and was bleeding but it wasn't the same as my regular period. I was only bleeding when I wiped and never enough to fill a pad. only lasted 3 days. I immediately started having morning sickness, was and still am very tired for no reason. Seem to be gaining weight I get frequent headaches. The smells of foods make me nauseous and can no longer eat spicy mexican food which i love. clothes started to not fit anymore. I have started to workout but never see any change except I am gaining and not losing. my breasts are always extremely tender and sore. please respond and help me.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
A few days after sex would be way too soon for pregnancy symptoms, including morning sickness. Have you missed any periods? If you have, take a test.

devsbre replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
symptoms started a few weeks after. and yes I missed my period in january and still havent had one this month.

tlkittycat1968 replied to devsbre's response:
Since you've missed one and possibly two periods, take a test.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Lydia. My DH and I have been married for a year May 30. We started TTC in November and got our BFP on 4/18/2010. This will be my sec...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.