Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Protine during first trimister for Vegeterrian
Sweetypie posted:
Hi All,
I just found out that I am pregnant last week, so I am just 4.5 weeks now, it took me and my husband almost 6 month to get pregnant so very excited but at the same time very nervous as well, as my Doctor told me I have to be very careful during first trimester as it has high risk of miscarriage and also because of the fact that it took me long time to conceive.(I am 29 and my husband is 31)
My Question is , isit safe to take low fat yougurt during preganancy? My doctor tod me to have 3 yougurts, 2 glass of milk and 2 eggs everyday, as I am vegetarian and not get enough protein but I read today that woman who have low fat yogurt everyday during pregnancy have high chances for the child to have asthma or hay fever by age of 7
Is that true? Can some one share the experience?
Also is it OK to exercise (milk walking for 40 mins) during first trimester?

Thanks,
ASH

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Erica, I'm 24. I've been married to DH, 28, since 11/1/09. We conceived our first child pretty much on the first try (1/1/10). Got ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.