Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Protine during first trimister for Vegeterrian
    Sweetypie posted:
    Hi All,
    I just found out that I am pregnant last week, so I am just 4.5 weeks now, it took me and my husband almost 6 month to get pregnant so very excited but at the same time very nervous as well, as my Doctor told me I have to be very careful during first trimester as it has high risk of miscarriage and also because of the fact that it took me long time to conceive.(I am 29 and my husband is 31)
    My Question is , isit safe to take low fat yougurt during preganancy? My doctor tod me to have 3 yougurts, 2 glass of milk and 2 eggs everyday, as I am vegetarian and not get enough protein but I read today that woman who have low fat yogurt everyday during pregnancy have high chances for the child to have asthma or hay fever by age of 7
    Is that true? Can some one share the experience?
    Also is it OK to exercise (milk walking for 40 mins) during first trimester?

Thanks,
    ASH

Spotlight: Member Stories

Baby number one was born in September 2010 after a frustrating 13 attempts to get pregnant. We decided since it was so hard to get pregnant the first ...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
    New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    167 of 217 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.