Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

IDK
An_250508 posted:
I started my period, in January, and I bled like normal, but i had the worse cramps ever, and i hadn't cramp like that since i was younger. I am 27 now, the past few weeks, i have been feeling like i have to vomit, but i never had, it was just the feeling, but nothing came out. I had a few light headed moments, but i chalked it up to not eating, and I was hungry, but typically i am always hungry, a few weeks ago, my breast were really sore, around the nipple area, and it lasted for a little over a week, maybe like a week and a day or so, so i took a pregnancy test, last Tuesday, it was negative, and i got my period Thursday, I bled really really heavy, but it only lasted two days. I'm not bleeding anymore, I don't know....i'm nervous, and a lot of the symptoms i am seeing are pregnancy signs, could i be pregnant?

annierules responded:
Hmm it's interesting that you started bleeding, but I can't say yes or no for sure without a pregnancy test. If you want to ask a doc, I suggest you read this blog article, it might point you in the right direction: http://bit.ly/135rGq8

Sweetypie responded:
As far as I know you can't have heavy bleeding if you are pregnant,but you should take a home test to clear the doubts , if it's negative and you still have those symptoms, you should see a doctor .

Good luck dear.

ladyxianghua85 replied to annierules's response:
ok, i got my math wrong...so i had intercourse on the 3rd, and my period as well as the other symptoms started right before my period stop.

ladyxianghua85 replied to Sweetypie's response:
thanks...i did my math wrong, i did have intercourse on the 3rd and my breast the dehydration, as well as the short lived period all occured a week later, not i have no period, i am going to wait until march.. my period started on the 14th and stopped on 16th.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello my name is Laura and I am 22. Not married yet but have been engaged for the past few months. We were planning on getting married next summer but...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.