Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

IDK
An_250508 posted:
I started my period, in January, and I bled like normal, but i had the worse cramps ever, and i hadn't cramp like that since i was younger. I am 27 now, the past few weeks, i have been feeling like i have to vomit, but i never had, it was just the feeling, but nothing came out. I had a few light headed moments, but i chalked it up to not eating, and I was hungry, but typically i am always hungry, a few weeks ago, my breast were really sore, around the nipple area, and it lasted for a little over a week, maybe like a week and a day or so, so i took a pregnancy test, last Tuesday, it was negative, and i got my period Thursday, I bled really really heavy, but it only lasted two days. I'm not bleeding anymore, I don't know....i'm nervous, and a lot of the symptoms i am seeing are pregnancy signs, could i be pregnant?

annierules responded:
Hmm it's interesting that you started bleeding, but I can't say yes or no for sure without a pregnancy test. If you want to ask a doc, I suggest you read this blog article, it might point you in the right direction: http://bit.ly/135rGq8

Sweetypie responded:
As far as I know you can't have heavy bleeding if you are pregnant,but you should take a home test to clear the doubts , if it's negative and you still have those symptoms, you should see a doctor .

Good luck dear.

ladyxianghua85 replied to annierules's response:
ok, i got my math wrong...so i had intercourse on the 3rd, and my period as well as the other symptoms started right before my period stop.

ladyxianghua85 replied to Sweetypie's response:
thanks...i did my math wrong, i did have intercourse on the 3rd and my breast the dehydration, as well as the short lived period all occured a week later, not i have no period, i am going to wait until march.. my period started on the 14th and stopped on 16th.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I have a 3.5 year old daughter and we got the biggest surprise of our life this Mother's day, I am pregnant!!!! We were not planning to have a...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful