Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Early period, spotting before period, or implantation bleeding??
An_250576 posted:
My last period was 1/25, I started spotting very light brown blood on 2/17 and today (2/21) that spotting which was spotting until today turned bright red with one tiny clot. This was 8 day before my period that I started spotting. Was that a possible pregnancy or did I just spot before my actual period. My cycle is 30 days and it is usually the same. I thought it was implantation bleeding because it was right at the time it should have been implantation but way too early for my period and it still is early. Help!?

Sweetypie responded:
Did you have regular period after the red spotting? If you did then you might not be pregnant, as you don't get regular period if you are pregnant, but if you didn't start your period on your expected start date then take a home test honey to confirm.

Good luck

Spotlight: Member Stories

me 28, DH 28, DD 9/25/08, Baby #2 9/24/2010, two mini schnauzers!!! We are die hard Kansas State University fans and bleed PURPLE!!! GO STATE!

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.