Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Early period, spotting before period, or implantation bleeding??
    An_250576 posted:
    My last period was 1/25, I started spotting very light brown blood on 2/17 and today (2/21) that spotting which was spotting until today turned bright red with one tiny clot. This was 8 day before my period that I started spotting. Was that a possible pregnancy or did I just spot before my actual period. My cycle is 30 days and it is usually the same. I thought it was implantation bleeding because it was right at the time it should have been implantation but way too early for my period and it still is early. Help!?

Sweetypie responded:
    Did you have regular period after the red spotting? If you did then you might not be pregnant, as you don't get regular period if you are pregnant, but if you didn't start your period on your expected start date then take a home test honey to confirm.

Good luck

Spotlight: Member Stories

Had a beautiful baby girl at 33 weeks, she was 3lbs 7oz 15.7 inches long. She spent 31 days in the NICU and came home before our anniversary. Now she&...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
    Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    119 of 196 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.