Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Emotional Wreck
Carleysmom posted:
I seriously am an emotional basket case right now and have been really bad for the past 4 days. It started Friday with one little thing and I seriously fall apart at the silliest stuff. I do not ever remember being this bad with my first. I'm afraid my husband is getting upset with me but I cannot help it. I am paranoid about every little thing. If he acts differently or says something I feel is different I get upset. I do not know what to do or how I can control this.. He will ask me what is wrong and I do not know how to explain "I don't know". Ack... I have these awful thoughts about myself, like I'm gross and he's not going to want me (I'm only 8 weeks) heaven knows I'll look a heck of a lot worse... It's just miserable the way I feel right now...

Sweetypie responded:
Oh don't worry honey, I read it everywhere that it's normal, and yesterday only I too felt the same way, me and my husband were debating about something and I took things differently and I just busted into tears,without any reason, he kept asking what's wrong and what made me cry and I said I don't know..but he did realize that we go through some emotional wreck like this, so don't worry about it. I am sure your husband understands it even if he doesn't say it..I just noticed that you posted this a week ago, so I hope you are feeling better now
Take care,

Carleysmom replied to Sweetypie's response:
It's okay Thank you I'm not as bad as I was but I"m still pretty up and down at times.

I emailed you

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 years old been with my amazing boyfriend for 2 years and we are expecting our first baby, God willing early Jan, definitely came as a surprise...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.