Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Emotional Wreck
Carleysmom posted:
I seriously am an emotional basket case right now and have been really bad for the past 4 days. It started Friday with one little thing and I seriously fall apart at the silliest stuff. I do not ever remember being this bad with my first. I'm afraid my husband is getting upset with me but I cannot help it. I am paranoid about every little thing. If he acts differently or says something I feel is different I get upset. I do not know what to do or how I can control this.. He will ask me what is wrong and I do not know how to explain "I don't know". Ack... I have these awful thoughts about myself, like I'm gross and he's not going to want me (I'm only 8 weeks) heaven knows I'll look a heck of a lot worse... It's just miserable the way I feel right now...

Sweetypie responded:
Oh don't worry honey, I read it everywhere that it's normal, and yesterday only I too felt the same way, me and my husband were debating about something and I took things differently and I just busted into tears,without any reason, he kept asking what's wrong and what made me cry and I said I don't know..but he did realize that we go through some emotional wreck like this, so don't worry about it. I am sure your husband understands it even if he doesn't say it..I just noticed that you posted this a week ago, so I hope you are feeling better now
Take care,

Carleysmom replied to Sweetypie's response:
It's okay Thank you I'm not as bad as I was but I"m still pretty up and down at times.

I emailed you

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful