Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Emotional Wreck
    Carleysmom posted:
    I seriously am an emotional basket case right now and have been really bad for the past 4 days. It started Friday with one little thing and I seriously fall apart at the silliest stuff. I do not ever remember being this bad with my first. I'm afraid my husband is getting upset with me but I cannot help it. I am paranoid about every little thing. If he acts differently or says something I feel is different I get upset. I do not know what to do or how I can control this.. He will ask me what is wrong and I do not know how to explain "I don't know". Ack... I have these awful thoughts about myself, like I'm gross and he's not going to want me (I'm only 8 weeks) heaven knows I'll look a heck of a lot worse... It's just miserable the way I feel right now...

Sweetypie responded:
    Oh don't worry honey, I read it everywhere that it's normal, and yesterday only I too felt the same way, me and my husband were debating about something and I took things differently and I just busted into tears,without any reason, he kept asking what's wrong and what made me cry and I said I don't know..but he did realize that we go through some emotional wreck like this, so don't worry about it. I am sure your husband understands it even if he doesn't say it..I just noticed that you posted this a week ago, so I hope you are feeling better now
    Take care,

Carleysmom replied to Sweetypie's response:
    It's okay Thank you I'm not as bad as I was but I"m still pretty up and down at times.

I emailed you

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Lydia. My DH and I have been married for a year May 30. We started TTC in November and got our BFP on 4/18/2010. This will be my sec...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
    Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    58 of 80 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.