Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Week 10 and counting
McCurdygirl84 posted:
So I am now rounding the corner into my tenth week and I am EXHAUSTED! My morning sickness is pretty bad and I have almost no energy...I could literally stay in bed all day....the only thing that keeps me sane is looking at our sweet 9 week ultrasound and seeing those little arms and legs:) Anyone else exhausted?

ShellieBoo responded:
I am only about 6 weeks into my pregnancy and I am feeling the same way. Even worse, my body is exhausted but sometimes I can't wind down enough to sleep. I have so much on my mind, especially dealing with the morning sickness and the pregnancy. I feel like I can't win.

Carleysmom responded:
beyond exhausted. I'm about as far along as you are. I have my first ultrasound next Friday finally. It still feels like forever away. I am so tired all the time.. I just want to put my head down at work and sleep and by the time I get home from work I have zero ambition. I feel bad because I can hardly stay awake to spend time with my daughter and husband.

Hopefully this exhaustion will pass soon!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 and my dh is 30. I was diagnosed with PCOS in April '10. After being prescribed metformin I became pregnant in July, but unfortanutely ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful