Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Week 10 and counting
    McCurdygirl84 posted:
    So I am now rounding the corner into my tenth week and I am EXHAUSTED! My morning sickness is pretty bad and I have almost no energy...I could literally stay in bed all day....the only thing that keeps me sane is looking at our sweet 9 week ultrasound and seeing those little arms and legs:) Anyone else exhausted?

ShellieBoo responded:
    I am only about 6 weeks into my pregnancy and I am feeling the same way. Even worse, my body is exhausted but sometimes I can't wind down enough to sleep. I have so much on my mind, especially dealing with the morning sickness and the pregnancy. I feel like I can't win.

Carleysmom responded:
    beyond exhausted. I'm about as far along as you are. I have my first ultrasound next Friday finally. It still feels like forever away. I am so tired all the time.. I just want to put my head down at work and sleep and by the time I get home from work I have zero ambition. I feel bad because I can hardly stay awake to spend time with my daughter and husband.

Hopefully this exhaustion will pass soon!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23.. My hubby and I will celebrate our 1 yr anniversary on 6/18/2010. We were off/on high school sweethearts and ended up going separate ways. Af...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
    Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    119 of 196 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.