Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Hello Hello
Jhawkchick posted:
Hi Ladies! I'm back on this board just in time for DD's 2nd birthday! Got a BFP yesterday but DH and I are cautiously optimistic.

• **TRIGGS***

While this pregnancy and the one with DD were both planned, we did have an unexpected surprise about a year ago that ended in MC around 8 weeks. (Well, we knew at 6 weeks but I was waiting it out before scheduling a DNC.)

Anyway, I'm super excited to be back here and look forward to getting to know you all better!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Congratulations!

My SIL experienced what you did as well. She had a surprise pregnancy between my nephew and niece that ended in a miscarriage.

Anyway, here's hoping for a H&H 9 months.

Jhawkchick replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
    Thanks, tlkittycat. I've heard several people have had he same experience between 1st & 2nd babies--even when they were trying to get pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 33 year old mommy of a beautiful 2 year old girl with Baby #2 on the way! I have a wonderful husband and we all live in a small town in Ohio! ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
    Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.