Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Hello Hello
Jhawkchick posted:
Hi Ladies! I'm back on this board just in time for DD's 2nd birthday! Got a BFP yesterday but DH and I are cautiously optimistic.

• **TRIGGS***

While this pregnancy and the one with DD were both planned, we did have an unexpected surprise about a year ago that ended in MC around 8 weeks. (Well, we knew at 6 weeks but I was waiting it out before scheduling a DNC.)

Anyway, I'm super excited to be back here and look forward to getting to know you all better!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Congratulations!

My SIL experienced what you did as well. She had a surprise pregnancy between my nephew and niece that ended in a miscarriage.

Anyway, here's hoping for a H&H 9 months.

Jhawkchick replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
    Thanks, tlkittycat. I've heard several people have had he same experience between 1st & 2nd babies--even when they were trying to get pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Gina. I am 29 years old but will be 30 years old when my LO makes his or her debut. I am originally from northeast Louisiana but currently ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
    have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    7 of 15 found this helpful