Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

implantation bleeding?
kaylem45 posted:
Hey there.
I've never done anything like this but I've gone to doctors, friends and family trying to figure out what could possibly be going on but haven't gotten a helpful answer.

My problem is, I'm on NuvaRing birth control and have been for almost a year now and haven't had any problems with it until the past few weeks. I took it out on time on Feb 25th and started my period that day and it lasted about 5 days like it normally does. The only unusual thing about it was it was very light to where I could wear a regular size tampon for hours and it would be barely covered. The next Monday, I put my new NuvaRing in.

Well, after it stopped, about a week later, i started having light red, kind of pink very light spotting, along with very intense nausea and cramps to the point where I can't sleep and I can barely eat. It also doesn't help that I go from freezing with a blanket on me to feeling like I'm in an oven, poring sweat on and off all day and night, which, I don't know if that has anything to do with the situation or not. But, at first I just suspected my period got off cycle somehow but now I'm not so sure it's even a period. I've had many people suggest impantation bleeding but I don't really know what that is and the internet isn't very informative.

Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex quite often so I don't know if pregnancy is a possibility or not. If anyone has been through a similar situation or has any advice, please let me know.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two wonderful girls...and this hopefully is our last pregnancy (unless it is another girl...lol.) :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful