Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Confused preg/no ?
Ready2bMommi posted:
Ok my cycle was suppose to come on 3/9 or 3/10 (myday app calendar 2different apps 2diff days)... its now 3/16 and experiencing cramp but unusual... bleeding but for me its light... i usually bleed heavy even on first day... its dark red... but before when i checked my panties it was brown now its dark red... i dont think i had any preg symptoms and the cramps arent painful.. only thing i experienced was tiredness and sharp pain in my left butt cheek shooting down my left leg of course.. didnt have symptoms of cycle either until now and thats the minor cramping.

Idk... jus dont wanna waste money with a ptest... i could use that for gas lol... help please.... oh and never been pregnant

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If your period is out-of-character for you, pregnancy is a possibility. It's also possible you just did not ovulate and usually no ovulation means no period. It's common and will happen to most women at least once during their reproductive years.

I'd wait and see if your next period comes. If not, take a test.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Due end of March 2011 Surprise pregnancy First child

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful