Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Little or no cervical mucous- 11 week pregnant- scared !!!
An_250729 posted:
Hi :

I am 11 weeks pregnant and my first ultra sound happened at 8 weeks ( the computer somehow thought it is 8 weeks 5 days after the measurements . I have a 30 day cycle ).We heard the heart beats ( 177 bpm )and were told that the fetus is growing well. My next appt with OB is due on April 5 , at the completition of 12th week.

I was reading on the internet that my body should produce cervical mucous in good amounts and it comes out as vaginal discharge. Till yesterday I had very little such discharge and today there is no discharge at all. In fact the vagina feels a little dry though not with any burning or itchy sensation. My question is : What is the problem with me? My blood works have come back all normal except Vit D deficiency for which I need to take a supplement from today for next 12 weeks (once).

About the lack or very little cervical mucous - Should I be concerned ??? HELP !!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married to a wonderful man, Jaron, since October 2008. We are expecting our first child June 2011 and we are super excited! I graduate fro...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.