Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

First Trimester Abnormal Health in Pregnancy Help Required
An_250559 posted:
Respected Experts,

Please note my pregnancy 7th week is going on, but my health is not well. I dont feel hunger all the times, and I have too much weakness.

My Hemogoloban level is 9.7, my local doctor advised me Mostitide Syrup to increase my epitite but so far its not effective. What I have to do in this situation?

I am also facing vomitting problem especially when I take milk. My height is 5.4ft and my weight was 51 Kgs but now my weight has been reduced to 49 Kgs. All the times I have nausea feelings.

Please guide me in this situation as I am too much worried and too much disturbed.

I need your prompt response in this regard
I will be highly thankful to you

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It's common to not have much of an appetite, especially if you have morning sickness which it sounds like you have. If you have access to spearmint tea, it helped me when I was pregnant. Also, eating small meals and never letting your stomach be completely empty also helps with the nausea. Also, losing some weight in the first trimester is also common with morning sickness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm an Army wife to an amazing soldier. He was injured Feb 24, 2007 and lost his left leg below knee. We found out I was pregnant with our first t...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.