Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Could I be pregnant?
sackie13 posted:
Hi,
I just wanted some opinions on this.
My period was 4 days late and when it came i was spotting for a day then I bleed for 2 days and began spotting again. I'm getting symptoms of being pregnant. But i haven't taken a pregnancy test as yet just wanted to be sure first.
Thanks a lot

DaniL78 responded:
I am in a similar position as you. My period was 2 days late had spotting for about 1/2 a day light period for about 2 days. It then stopped completely and a week before my next period was to start the same thing spotted for about half a day and today I am bleeding heavier. I had tons of symptoms of being pregnant, nauseousness, headaches, food aversions, tiredness, sore and large breasts, backaches etc. I was convinced I was pregnant, however now I'm not thinking I am. When I have researched online there are people that say bleeding red blood means you aren't pregnant and then there are people who say they did experience bleeding early in pregnancy. As hard as it may be it just might simply be a waiting game. If you do take a pregnancy test remember that if it is early to take the test it can be incorrect. I don't know if this helps any as I am still confused myself if I am pregnant but sometimes it's just nice to be in a similar position as someone else. Good luck with everything.

Spotlight: Member Stories

So it begins... My husband and I just moved to a new city, away from friends and family. Which has been a great new adventure and we are really happy....More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.