Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

How far along am I?
An_251138 posted:
Hi!! I am pregnant! Yay! I'm so excited but the suspense is killing me.. I'm not sure how far along I am. My body is very regular and my periods are usually 3 days of spotting 3-5 days of heavy bleeding and three more days of spotting. February I spotted for three days, bleed heavy for 1 day and that was it. March 13th I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. March 19th I spotted for 3 days. I took a pregnancy test the 4th day when I didn't start bleeding heavily and it was pregnant. I have taken two more and they were positive as well. I am still not having any spotting or bleeding so I know the tests were accurate. My only question is am I one month or two months pregnant? Any help?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You may need to have an ultrasound to determine how far along you are. Some women have bleeding in early pregnancy around the time they normally get their period so it's possible you are two months pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyonel, and thanks for reading my story! My name is Wendy and I'm pregnant with my 3rd child, due January 14th. I have 2 boys, 4 and 8 an...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.