Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Low rising HCG and slightly low progesterone levels
Anon_181437 posted:
I tested positive the day after my missed period. I then had light bleeding with some red for the next few days. I didn't bleed much, not enough to fill a pad but more when I wiped. The doctor ordered a HCG test and progesterone. My HCG came in at 68 and rose to 100 in 48 hrs. My progesterone came in at 9.5. I go back on Monday for a repeat of these tests. A that point ill be 5 1/2 weeks. I haven't had any bleeding the past few days just a little spotting. My concern is that i may miscarry and wanted to know if anyone had a similar experience. Has anyone taken progesterone and did that help or am I just delaying the inevitable?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I will be celebrating my 55th birthday soon and my soon-to-be youngest daughter was born IN my heart, not under. That is to say we are adopting my gre...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.