Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Heavy Implantation Bleeding
DaniL78 posted:
On March 13 I started my last cycle which was 2 days late and was lighter than normal and only lasted until the 15th. I thought this was a little abnormal since I have been on the pill for about 6 months. I know I missed a pill prior to this period starting but I can't remember what week of my 21 day pill package it was as I just simply doubled up and wasn't overly concerned. On March 25th I started feeling nauseous and my breasts seemed larger, definitely extremely sensitive and headaches. On the 26th I even had issues with smells and taste, even food aversions. While still feeling nauseous I felt hunger as well. On the 26th I also felt pain on the left side of my lower abdomen for about 30 minutes. On the 1st of April all of these symptoms seemed to subside and I started cramping like period cramps (usually don't get cramps while on the pill, however if I do it is usually day 2 of my period when it is heavier than usual) and still felt nauseous. Today (April 2nd) I have moderately heavy bleeding, along with mild cramping and periods of nauseousness and it is about a week before my period should begin. I did take a pregnancy test on March 12 as my period was late and it was negative, however possible could have been too early?!? Is it possible that I am pregnant?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Tara, mama to Drew (3/1/05), Abby (2/3/08) and #3 due 9/15/10

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful