Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Heavy Implantation Bleeding
DaniL78 posted:
On March 13 I started my last cycle which was 2 days late and was lighter than normal and only lasted until the 15th. I thought this was a little abnormal since I have been on the pill for about 6 months. I know I missed a pill prior to this period starting but I can't remember what week of my 21 day pill package it was as I just simply doubled up and wasn't overly concerned. On March 25th I started feeling nauseous and my breasts seemed larger, definitely extremely sensitive and headaches. On the 26th I even had issues with smells and taste, even food aversions. While still feeling nauseous I felt hunger as well. On the 26th I also felt pain on the left side of my lower abdomen for about 30 minutes. On the 1st of April all of these symptoms seemed to subside and I started cramping like period cramps (usually don't get cramps while on the pill, however if I do it is usually day 2 of my period when it is heavier than usual) and still felt nauseous. Today (April 2nd) I have moderately heavy bleeding, along with mild cramping and periods of nauseousness and it is about a week before my period should begin. I did take a pregnancy test on March 12 as my period was late and it was negative, however possible could have been too early?!? Is it possible that I am pregnant?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Vicki, Im 26 yrs old and expecting my first child. It came as a shock to say the least. I vividly recall sitting in the ER waiting on the d...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.