Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Varicose Veins
kim12579 posted:
Hi all! I am pg for the 3rd time (12w6d). My DS is almost 8 and my DD just turned 6. So.. it's been a while since I've been down this road. I am joining the boards because I wanted to ask if anyone else was having issues with varicose veins this early?

I don't remember having issues with varicose veins until late 2nd, early 3rd tri with my first two. I have already stopped wearing heels and try to elevate my legs (particularly my right one) when I am home. It seems to be helping but I'm just concerned for later in this pg if I am already having issues now!

TIA!!

Kimberly
10/16/2013
Green Team

An_251763 responded:
V2 Supporter for Varicose Veins

You need a product called a V2 Supporter to help quell the varicose veins early on and nip them in the bud, so to speak. The product is a compression undergarment (like tight, padded panties), that is made in the USA by a Michigan-based company called It's You Babe.

There's a great article about the condition itself here: http://blogs.health24.com/vitaminpete/vulvar-varicosities/

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Megan Erickson and I am 25 years old. When I was 18 years old I went nine months with no period well after multiple negative pregnancy tests I d...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful